Funny New Day

Today I wake up and the sky is funny. Thick like when the soup get burn and smell like that some too. Is hot but also storm in the morning then just so fog and sun look like clouds are strangle the light. I get my hood and cape on and walk to the little hill near the house of mine. I was not really think about anything just fog in my head like fog outside my head. I seen two buzzard and hope they don't team up on Sam.

I was look at my house too and it was make me glad. But also was look at my house and wonder about what is Sam now. I was the kitchen girl for the whole beforetimes from when I was a brat. When Honcho Uno got kilt and we escape and get caught I never knew nothing about the world or how live in it. When I was keep in a box by the Man with the Gloves I was fear and sad but then when I get away it was fear too from everything. I was even wonder if in the box was better than outside. But I run and run and fall in a hole hit my head and forget my whole me. It was so many moons before I member any of me. I was look at these writes from when I first become here and Sam sound so funny in the spelling. I was not even my same voice then I read so silly sometimes. My spell is better now but is Sam better I wonder. Also I am the killer now. I was wonder if ghoul will be cross at Sam for kill they friend and so lock my gates. I was feel bad a little about the kill of Ozgram even if he was the meanest man I ever heard about. Maybe I was just give back to him what he give to the world and maybe the world just work through me that day. But there is no deny that my look at the world seem a different funny way after Sam become cold blood killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment