So Fear Dream


I am just wake up from the so fear dream make me sweat like the run all day but cold. I was yell when I wake up and scare Gerald and Barbara again and say the sorry at them later. In my dream was the funnel pile made by Digger for them dead girl Loonella and Lajka. But in my dream too was Sam on the fire and I sit with them like nice relax tea time I don't know why. I was think I hear Lajka say Sam Sam slowlyhead and laugh like her sing at me at the house of mine but I was look and Lajka was not talk because burn. So I was have the close look of the fire and then I seen him.

In my look was Ozgram ghoul who I kilt in the back. He was stand and look mean at me in his eye and the fire was all around burn him but he was not burn. Maybe when you are the dead twice you are not burn I don't know. His face was like the meat is spoil. Then was him laugh at me with the mouth part him still had and the look of him lips are make me feel so throwup.

Then the last thing just before I yell and wake up is him jump at me and him face is so close to Sam I can smell him dead breathe on me. Then him laugh and say I am live with KittyKat now and I am see you again soon Sam and then he laugh and I yell and wake up with the fear. I was smoke over and over when I write this but I am think also is time for the long good bath. My belly is a tight where you throw a rock and it bounce off I have the fear and worry so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment