Go Home Again

Why is always the face of Ozgram in my close eyes. It is make me the so angry at see him I wisht I could kill him again. I was sit at my fire and look at some rocks I find that were nice rocks and I was sudden freeze I don't know why. I freeze for the long time and my look was blur but still I see somehow I don't know. Then I was like pop of angry at Ozgram and I give the so hard throw of the rock from my hand and scream. I was scream just aaaa but it was loud and sound like mamimal almost like Lajka when she was the mean side. I look at what I done then and say Sam you need a calm down so I have a smoke. I was smoke and was think how long it is for the last time I was in the Rot it was my home the so long time. So I start to run out to the Rot but my run is slow and my cough cough so much. I was walk for a while and then I stop and have a smoke because there is no hurry for get there.

First I go see the bridge and get glad from the look of it again. I was see too where was we find Lajka so hurt under the bridge the day she die. Also was my look of the cave of William and Brenda but I guess I am not see them anymore I don't know why. I was miss the bridge so much I stare and whisper at it the long time. I was tell it my secret and bridge was say Sam don't tell or is not the secret and people would be sad if that. But I am not tell even here.

The look around the Rot was so nice and feel like go home again. I was see all my hide places and member how I was first became here and so confuse. I was not even know about my grow up. Then I was wander and think and I see the big hole where I first became here I thought I was bubble up from the ground because I had dirt in my mouth. The hole was different from when I live in the Rot like maybe something is bubble up I don't know what. I was think about Sam then was so not know things and lost in the world and Sam now is the killer and has the house of mine own and nice friends too I never had before and a goat even now. I was have a smoke and think and think about what I become since I became here. In the funny way I wisht I was empty head again.

No comments:

Post a Comment