Weak and Soar


This morning come and I was feel like maybe walk around for the look of useful things. I was feel so lucky when I see a nice crate in some sand but Sam was get the sad surprise when it explode at me. I was lay in the sand a long time because so weak from so sick. I could see my own house from where I was lay there too. When I finally get up I just go home because Bad Omar is what Grammy said. Is when a bad thing happens that means more bad coming. I was think it was a boy name at first but then I was learn what a Bad Omar is. With the explode box Bad Omar in the morning I just say Sam stay at home so I stay at home. I take a bath in my tub and then go to my tower and memitate. I was try to just be some sky and cloud and soar above all the crates who explode on me. I was imagine swoop down on buzzard and give them back some surprise they gave me. Maybe tomorrow I go to Cormac and try make the cure. I was hear more people are better so I hope is Sam too.



No comments:

Post a Comment