War

Once I member when Honcho Uno was get so anger at some other folks I don't know who and he said we are go to war on them. Then everybody was get ready for go to war on them and they run there and back crazy and check they gear and get a tough suit on for the fight of go to war. I was watch from the kitchen and the look of all them run around get ready was make me laugh. They were the look of ants all crawly in the sun and I was think go to war must happen so fast for everyone be the run around like that.

I was have the think of that when I was sharpen my machete and knife. Also was the check of my sharp face buster and my new pipe rifle I get for the good deal I'm not say where. I trade for some real boots and too some goggle that give me a look of bug face and safe my eyes inside. Then I was see how all of it I am do is the get ready for go to war. War at ghoul maybe or war at big mutant or even a new thing I don't know yet I don't know. I am get ready for go to war on any of it.

But I am not run around like ant. I am the sand spider he move slow and work on just what he need to be work on then. I am think about the fight of things and see kill them in my head for practice it. I don't feel about it I just do. But I am not run there and back crazy. I am calm like the so high cloud is like memitate when I load the nail gun. My belly is tight like a stone and even when I sleep too so calm and tight. I guess I am think if I get ready and then wait and wait the war will come to Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment