Bugs and the Fear


I was so worry about ghoul come kill me I stay inside all day and not sleep much in the night. I was walk from the one side of the house of mine to the nother side and do over and over for so long I don't know why. Gerald look at me funny and Barbara go somewhere else. I guess is now I stay inside forever until I die too. I am make trench in the sand where I walk and feel sad too. I was think this is why the hurt of things is bad because the hurt is not end when the thing is dead the hurt go on inside me now and I guess ghoul too. Is the never end trap. But the so funny thing is I know it was right to make the kill of Ozgram because the mean of him is done now and no more kill the girls. So why am I feel bad about the kill I wonder. I lay in my hammock and bite my fingernail now they are the so hurt.

Because the too worry I was go to the undersand room then for the safe sleep a while but I did not sleep so got up and walk around. In the place where the sand slid away and you can crawl under the metal rooms is my secret cave place. It is nice but so many web I don't go there very much but I never seen the bug that make the web I think maybe they dead too. But then I seen one and it is a glow fly that dig in the sand too and make the web. They are no stinger bug so ok and the glow is so glamour in my cave too. The cave is have some drip too and the drip collect for pools but the water is smell funny. I was think I get a tub here and make the nice relax place with the glow bugs. Then I get the look of Ozgram in my brain and get the fear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment