The Get Better Is Now


Today is the so good day because I make the cure for the sick. It was a hard make but I ask so get help and my friends give me things that help too. We are all ready for the get better now and so I have some now. I make two cures. I am wait to take it even though want the better now because I could just get sick all over if I get well too soon. The cure look like it come from somebody bottom too so I hope there is no stink when the drinking time comes.

I make the safe hide place and put the cures in it. I was want to get better now but I will wait for the Burryhead Buzzard in a few days. There I can talk to people and see if it is the good time for take cure. I hope so my face is so pain. I was stare at my book of funny pictures until the so sleep and so I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment