Watch Around



Also today in the so stink sky is come some dust so bad itch in my nose and eye. I go around places for see maybe Marko is there but him is not anywhere I was go just sand in all the airs. I show Mister Dirty my entire run around places and tell more stories of Sam be here and how are you stay alive here too. Mister Dirty is stay so quiet I am wonder why because was so loudmouth before. Maybe is still adjust to him new life I don't know. I try to get Jack have a sniff of Marko from on Mister Dirty for go find Marko but Jack was only try for bury Mister Dirty so oh well. Jack also was not come along for run around today I wonder is him jealous of Mister Dirty or is just not like him smell maybe. Even in some so big wind with sand I am smell him smell. I decide for give him a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment