Umbelievable


My toes are all dance in they boot and I am spin around for the so happy feel I get today. It is the good news of Marko come here for true and also a something umbelievable him give Apo for she give at me. I am cry for the happy of it and so amaze at good luck for Sam.   


I was watch a so funny bug in some sand and in my hear was a voice it was Apo give me the jump fear even though friend. I say hi Apo and her say hi Sam I was look for you and I say about I was look for you for ask a question too. Apo say you say first but I was think her tell first was better and she say ok. Apo talk about a man come by she place of N and him was the name of Marko. I was clap and jump and say that was my ask thing I get the so happy feel then and yell it.


I make Apo tell everything about when her and Marko talk and how was him look and what was him do too. She talk about I hope you are not be anger at me Sam but I also seen Marko maybe three big moons ago at the trader camp of Digger. She say the big man him skin so dark come to the camp and say him name Marko and also was him face have a cross put on it like Sam. Apo never ask much then because her think maybe is better be quiet if the big man come for hurt Sam. But then also was him nice and so big strong Apo say at Marko if you are come back this way sometime then maybe I have some you work at the place name of N.


N is the funny name of the place of Apo where is she teach folks who are just new come from the far sand and also help make them folks sick of Rust Mouth get better because keep them in a cozy pen.  Apo is so nice like that at people. Even her draw signs are say about what is Rust Mouth and how get better of it too.


Apo tell it then about Marko come to N when was her still have the so sick and stay in she own sick pen. Marko come there and say about maybe get some work now and Apo say ok Marko. Him say about have to go do a one more thing but after then is him come back I am so happy at the hear of it. Also him even have a bottle was the one thing Apo only need for make she cure of the so sick and him give it her just for she have it not trade even. The hear of it make me know sure the man is Marko.


Then Apo decide for she ask him about him face cross and Marko look sad and say about him was the slave of Honcho Uno once and all them slaves got they face cross put on they face. Then is when Apo say at Marko about her know someone else around here have they cross face too and she name is Sam. Marko was so stun at the hear of it then ask is her the name of Sam Wyx and Apo say yes and they both laugh and laugh for the amaze of it. Apo tell then about Marko have the so happy look like maybe him want to hurry back for see me.


Marko was get ready for go but him member something make him laugh and dig in him big bag. Marko tell about the day we still was try for get away from Honcho Uno and Marko tell me and Grammy stay hide just here and him go get the look of is it safe ahead. Then is when some bad men jump at Grammy and me and I seen too maybe was the body of Marko on the road but all was so confuse and fear. Marko say at Apo them mean men take us and hit him head and push down a hill him body them think was dead and then go away. Marko was so hurt but get back to where was Grammy and me but nothing was there of us except one thing in some sand.


Apo tell about Marko take the thing from him bag and say this is belong to Sam and her never believe the see it again and maybe you give it so Sam is know Marko still live and Apo say ok. Apo make a promise about give the thing to Sam and hang it in she N place where is a breeze for maybe thing was bad smell some. Marko was go away then and give him word about come back and Apo say she believe it and I think so too. 


I get the so glad inside excite feel from listen at everything about Marko.


Then Apo was pat she pack and say Sam I have the thing here for you if you are want to see it and I was want to see it. Her open she pack and from it was a wood box with a scratchy draw of something I don't know. I was start to cry and hold my head and say oh is the so pretty glamour box I ever seen thank you Apo. But then I hear she laugh at me and smile too.


Apo was think it funny and say silly Sam is just a box for hold the thing in it the thing is inside the box. I was still cry for excite but also then laugh too. Is funny how I am laugh and cry too at the same times sometimes. Why is that for I am wonder. 


Then Apo lift the top of box and I have the look of inside it at the thing. I was stare some for not believe the see of it. As soon as see him in the box I was also member feel him in my hand and him rough face when is hold tight on my cheek. 


Him is the most special thing I was ever have from when I was a brat times and I think was so gone and be sad for never have the look of him again but is now right by my feet in a box I am umbelieve it.


Him cloth body is patch together and split bad and only is one button eye but him was my tell everything friend and I love him but also stink some is the true of it too. I am so glad feel for have my old friend I am never never lose him again. I call him the name of Mister Dirty.


I was dance and sing and say him name again again Mister Dirty Mister Dirty and Apo was laugh at me. I twirl in some sand and fall down for it too but I was laugh with Mister Dirty so ok. I hug him so tight and feel him lumps inside too and member so much of them bad bad times before here where is the so much better live. 


Maybe I was just stare and laugh and member in my think so much I don't know how long. I was wonder if still I am sleep and is just the nother crazy Sam dream but so far is not that. When I have a think now of it maybe I was get some babble in my talk then because so much excite so I am not sure even I was make any sense at Apo. I member I was shout oh my Jack never was meet Mister Dirty before and I start for run home but turn around run back for hug Apo for say so thank you. She was smile for do a good thing at Sam and her say about Sam go run and have they meet right now so ok. Jack was sniff and sniff then try to roll on Mister Dirty but I say no Jack it is my so old friend so no bury or eat on him body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment