Think Of Marko


I am so think of Marko and the before times now for maybe him be around here soon I hope is true. I member Marko from the so far ago times when Grammy and me have to feed them slave army mans of Honcho Uno and Marko was the nother slave like me like Grammy too. I was so little brat when was Marko get catched and bring to the fort of Honcho Uno. Uno was call the so many people of him slaves The Herd and him was the so mean man at everyone in him Herd. All them slave people got keep in a big cage and Uno make them slave mans go fight and rob for get things for him. All them slave peoples get the tattoo of cross on they face when put in The Herd too. Uno tell about him put on they cross face for him know where to shoot at if a slave is not do what Uno say at them do. I seen him shoot folks right in they cross so is true.


The I member most of Marko is him make a big eye puff face at me when nobody was see but me and I laugh and laugh. In my think of it now I guess none of them Herd slaves was laugh very much even lots of them mans was mean at me and Grammy just for make they food. But Marko was the so nice man always say good at us and call us kitchen rats. Him come to where was we make the food and say hullo Sammy and Grammy is sound nice together like a song. Marko too was teach me things sometimes like about split some woods and bend a metals and how get a drink from leafs and grass just when sun come up they get wet you lick them. When I first became here and my head was the so empty with nothing in it I was stay alive for member about lick them leafs in the morning. So my friend Marko was save my life twice once with water leafs and the nother time for help escape me and Grammy from the fort of Honcho Uno.

No comments:

Post a Comment