Sick Old Man Ha


I am shake my head at all the entire world. When sun come up I run for get some that free soup from birdman Doctor Aeg but I think him soup kitchen is closed now. But when I was get ready for walk down them long steps back home I have a hear of men and then I seen one was the old man who was get sick of my sammich and yell it at me. I was not want him have a see of me so I get low away from him look and hide there. Then was I hear old man tell him friend about how him get some free savory grubs from a dumb girl with blue hair then how maybe him was go back for get more from dumb girl today too. Some I was get the mad feel but also was kind of glad feel too about me not really make someone sick of a sammich so yea for Sam. Then I member what I am carry in my sack and just hide and have a funny think about them lie talk men. 


Old man and him mean friend was come to get the soup too but when was not there for they eat it them men say all of nasty words. Them was the so mad about gone soup and I have to hold my mouth with two hands for not laugh at they mean complain. Then them walk back down the steps and was time for my funny think and I take out my nail gun and give them men some nail in they bottoms and then hide more. Them come back up for get me but Sam is hide too good and when they are give up and go away down them steps again I was give them more nail bottom. Them dumb mean men come back for kill me five times and all the times was I give them bottom more nails when they limp away because not find me. I almost have the sad feel at them for so dumb. Them got nasty mouth like never was in my hear before. Mostly I am think shoot a nail at folks in they bottom is mean and still it is I guess. But for a old man yell a lie at me about my sammich be bad and steal food because him tell a sick story about my sammich I guess I was not worry so much about be mean back at him. And him friend. 


When was they gone really I laugh and laugh so hard just sit in some sand. I have a funny see of myself then and have a think too about when was a whole turn of seasons ago I was then stand here in the same sand and was so such a mess. If then a old man was lie at me I was never go give a get back at him just hide in my tunnel with a mood alone and feel dumb for it. But now is Sam more mature maybe and shoot they lie telling bottom full of nails and laugh of it too. I have a think about maybe I am all grow up now but that was make me laugh too so I don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment