I Don't Know Place



I been so wonder about them plant mans I maybe seen in Ashvasta so me and Jack go for have the look close at it. Jack is so good at run to it and we get there fast. Jack was not have the sniff of no plant mens and I was not know where them was too. But we seen maybe where is they house in a hill.


For the long time we look and look for anything move there but was just the so still place. I was look at Jack for quiet say about well what are we do now Jack and Jack give him little woof then trot over for smell around. Jack is the good starter of things. 


Then we crawl up they hill for peek in they house. We have the look of it is so funny I am not know what is the mean of it. Like was a leg bone from a person or mutant and then was three leafs on top and all stuck in some sand. Also was the so funny smell of they camp like spice and mossy smell. It make Jack crazy in him nose for sniff all they things around. 


We seen where was a bridge too go high across the green river. Jack was stand and have the look of bridge and him keep look around for somebody come back to they house. The nother so funny thing was about no fire in they camp but where might be the fire pit was only some stack of moss rocks with leafs on top. Why is everything have leafs on top I don't know.


Across they bridge over green water was the nother place for them live in it I guess. They roofs was made of turtle shell but so big for a whole house and them shell was hold up with big tree bodies with carve signs on they sides. I was not know the mean of nothing at they whole I don't know place. Is have a look of ok place for live there I guess but maybe cold at night for no fire and is some open for ghoul is maybe get you.


Jack was so sniff around at they places and we look and look so quiet. We always watch out for something come back home for find us and maybe eat us too. But nothing was come back home and we look at all of it but not learnt any more about it from when we get there. 


What is even go on around here any more I don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment