Sick Of A Sammich


I am not even know about what I am do now. In all my think of make a place for people have them sammiches I never was think on what if someone is get sick well someone get sick from they Green Fungus Grinder. He was the so old man and dirty too from out in them sands so long. He stop at MAGIC BEAK say about have him a sammich and was trade some things I need so ok and he was go away. But when was dark and close my store time the old man was come back for yell at me about him get a sammich and them fungus not taste right and him belly be angry now at him and him whole self was angry at Sam too. I give him some so good Bloodmoss and savory grubs too and him say ok then leave and shake him fist at me. I am get the so sad feel of it all night.


Them sammich I make with love in them how is love make a old man sick I don't know. Grammy was never make food was make folks sick ever. She serve them rat was taint even but she make it taste ok and nobody get sick of she food and yell it at her. I am so shame feel and some weird glad about Grammy be not here for see Sam make a man sick from food. I am not even blame mean Dan Seawwconds for it because was me mess up so bad. I am just watch a fire until the so late night and sad is fall out of me like rain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment