Wait At N




Again then again I run for find my friend Apo at she place call N. If the man Ztar seen in the far away camp with him face cross like Sam is maybe my friend Marko then I am have the so glad feel of it. Marko was my so friend of all them face cross slave peoples in the Herd of Honcho Uno. Marko was tell about when I got born right in the kitchen and teach me about make them bullets too and also catch a rat. When mean boys come pull my hair Marko was grab them boys and give the so sorry feel on them for hurt a girl. Sometimes too was he play be my big pony and I ride him shoulders around like giant Sam or on him back like the sack of rubbles. Maybe too if him is Marko maybe him know where is my Grammy but I wait and wait at the N place of Apo and she was not there any time when was I there. I was hear about maybe her get the so sick again so maybe she lung has the feel of a sack with all them knife in it and need she get better sleep. I am run for find Apo for check about Marko every day for the make sure of it. Because see Marko again is the so good maybe thing I am so excite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment