So Funny Kitty Mao


I was not sleep for think about maybe is Marko come to where I am for me see him it is all of my whole think about. Me and Jack early run to The N where is Apo sometimes but not this time so ok. I put a note on she table because I know Apo is one of them can read it people like Sam. It give me the so nice feel for know somebody else who is love them words and say and spell it too like Sam is so love them words. My Grammy show me the spell of things and I was the so good speller she say at me and also I am good at grease a pan.  


Then I go give Curry him wheat for breakfast and give to Honeypie she wheat bits too. Then I was give Jack a bacon and I seen where was my new black cat friend Mao come inside my aminal yard and lick she foots on a box. She eyes glow so burn color and she fur is have a look of soft but I am not get near for pet her yet so ok. I throw at Mao some bit of bacon and Jack look like confuse about it but Mao was sniff and eat the bacon so fast she choke some after eat it. Mao is like the eat of bacon so I have a think kitty is fit in around here good.  


After aminals eat they foods I go back to undersand house for see about make a soup. Then in my hear was scratchy and them scratch come from my ladder then I seen it was Mao climb down the long ladder to my kitchen. For the true of it she only climb maybe half down and mostly fall for the nother half but was land on she feets and have the look of nothing funny about it. Her maybe was so really want more bacon I guess. Mao was sit where I am chop them rat body for soup and she was like to play with them tails and eat them too her is so cute face. Then I was poke at fire for cook them soup and I turn for see Mao was stand on my good old book of I don't know words. She little feets have blood from them rat body and she red feet mark was on them old book pages. I guess nobody is care I am not care so ok. I give Mao a tiny bacon and she was finally let me pet at her but she stay on my old book for all night maybe was smell good I don't know.   

No comments:

Post a Comment