Glad And Sad Feels


I am feel tired from so much happen I get so many feels at once wear me out I guess. We wake up today and I make a breakfast of flatbread and bacon for Marko and Jack and Mao too. We eat and smile and Marko stick him tongue out with food in him mouth is always make me laugh. 


Then I member the burn of my shop and the sad feel again is like punch in my belly. It was the so dark night when Marko get here so we go have a look at the all burnt up shop of BUY IT GOOD. Marko shake him head and ask about mean Dan Seawwconds. I tell about him rooster hair and be a monster at me and Marko get the anger look in him face. My friend Nick was say too about kill Dan Seawwconds if him is see him so good. 


Then was so funny when Marko say about have to go to stop at N see Apo and too go The Cape for see a man live there who is name of Jellybean is what him say. So I was laugh in my coat and think Marko is silly but decide for not tell him is really Jillybean is pretty close so ok. I am not know why Marko is even know Harvey or why is Marko got to go there but I guess Marko is have him own things. So Marko go do him things and I go sit in was my shop. Then was the belly punch again and so alone too I start cry again big surprise. 


I was think of Grammy then when she say them old words of about what is great. Grammy say about them words are so old nobody know who was say them too and it is tell the true thing so folks are member it. The say is some folks is born great and some folks do they hard work and make they selfs great and some nother folks have great shove through they belly by somebody big and mean. Why are the wise says always so gloom feel I don't know. I wisht the stink sky is go away my nose is tired of smell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment