More Member Marko


So much in my think is Marko I try for find out again today if is really him come here but I don't know where is Apo for ask her. Is make me some crazy for not know the true of it maybe I was walk around too much and Jack give me the look of maybe I need go outside. When was I live in the kitchen of Honcho Uno there was only just some not many people I even have a safe feel near. And then only just three peoples I was care about they live or not. My Grammy was take care of me and teach the kitchen and was love me when was mommy and poppy get kilt. I was the so young I never member they face. Grammy I care about she live and also love her for teach me the spell of words and read of things too. Also I was care about Alice her work in the kitchen too but then got kilt when everything was burnt and broke up the bad last day. She hair was black like Mao kitty and she voice was small soft like a water drip. 


Then was Marko I care about too for him always be nice at us. One time him say about him family all get kilt and Marko was run from they nice house. I say at him about my mommy and poppy get kilt by Honco Uno and I was never know them much maybe him was have the sorry feel at me I don't know. Marko was my so good friend and bring me things him find like one turtle shell then the nother time was some candy shape like tooths. I like the things him bring for me I was never out of the big wall even once since I be born and I was wonder what is the world outside it. Them things Marko bring for me was first of show me the outside world. I am not know where was him get them things but I was so smile and Marko was smile too so ok. Then him get me and Grammy escape and the last see of Marko was him go have the look of safe or not on a trail then was me and Grammy get got by The Man with The Gloves. I am not spell about him no more. 


If is true of Marko come here for work at N place of Apo then maybe Marko is near right here right now I don't know. Is make me so excite at maybe see him so big will be him eyes when them see little kitchen rat Sammy. Him is maybe think I got kilt by a buzzard but I will jump on him back and make him be the pony we play pony sometimes was so fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment