Think Of Him Face


I was try for sleep but my think is so fast full of member about Marko and the beforetimes I am just stare at the nothing not sleep. I am so worry wonder if him know about where is my Grammy and Jack come push him nose at me for say is ok Sam so I scritch him nose and breath some for calm down. But where is Marko and Grammy is all I am wonder about if I don't know the true of it soon I am maybe explode.


Then I was try for trick my brain so it let me sleep some and I have the hard think of the face of Marko when was we first meet in the so long ago of my whole life and try for think of everything. I member him laugh so deep and him big hands are crush you head in them easy but him nice brain make him not do it. Maybe do it on Dan Seawwconds so ok. Marko skin is so dark Grammy was say is call swarthy it make him shine in some sun like the dark stone in a river. I member when was I the tiny brat I have a think of Marko was tall like a mountain so I climb him leg and him laugh like a thunder so low rumble sound. I member we talk and I watch him face sometimes is get so sad or anger feel inside but outside him smile for me. Was not like lie at me but because him want for me have the be ok feel and I always have the be ok feel when was Marko with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment