Mean At Us Again



My shop of BUY IT GOOD and my so good sammich stand of Magic Beak are burnt up and gone.


Me and Jack come home late from watch for Marko and smelt it first then seen it was all on fire and the everything of inside my shop was ash and hot. We just sit in some sand and cry and I show Mister Dirty what mean is look like here. Mister Dirty ask about who is so mean them burn you store like I am even wonder who. 


Him was not leave him ugly name on my wall but I know from the horror of it is Dan Seawwconds done it. Again. I should learn it then know better but I was think the make of doors and gate was keep him mean away but was not work. When sun come up was all still smolder and burn and some ammo go off too and we only sit and cry for the so sad of it. All of me and Jack hard work been take away from us again because of this world is not let the good thing happen too long I guess. 


Also the so bad feel for no reason is like my fault. I was not burn my shop but my feel is I done the burn of it I don't know why. I am not understand why is the world so mean at Sam. Even my big fat grub and them little grub too in they nice jar was burnt. Dan Seawwconds is the monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment