Them Dead Girls Again



Again when sun is come up me and Jack run to the place name of N for see Apo for ask about Marko. But Apo is not there again I hope she so sick was not turn so so sick. Then we decide for go run around look for things but not find nothing good. Then I seen in my far away look was them stones on top of them dead girls got kilt by mean Ozgram ghoul. I guess I never been up for visit them also Jack never seen where was they body burnt and them nice girls go away in some smoke. Somebody I am think is Digger make them dead girls some stack rocks and put on they rocks each a red spikey flower and also a stick with rag on it. Is maybe not a fancy place for be dead I guess them girls are not mind so much now. Jack have a sniff at them rocks and sit with me some and watch the stink sky of Cormac. I wisht them dead girls were here for play hopscotch and help me find Marko and I wisht too the stink sky is blow away soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment