What It Is

The Pigman Trader again offer me something strange for the trade and I don't know. Is just a plain jar with some so funny liquid inside with the paper label on. It is thick like honey but has the look of probably taste bad. The label has on it the spell of UNSTABLE then a line under it then NO FLAME. I am not know the mean of UNSTABLE. I am not think it like STABLE where are the horseys. And I don't know why is the say about NO FLAME because that is obvious in my look it is not on fire. I am wonder if someone who can not see a jar is not on fire should have the jar even. I don't know what to do with the jar of I don't know so I put it on the hearth for a think about it. Maybe I can trade the funny jar and the pistons things for something less funny but that I can use or maybe Twonkies. Or could be someone is know about what the do with them is besides put them on the hearth for wonder about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment