Jack

I was go around for the find of useful things and there is nothing to find I guess. I run and run but nothing was around to take so I was walk home and then in my hear was a doggie bark. I follow the bark bark and then I seen the doggie he was so cute. He was lay by a pile of junk and when I get close I seen him little leg is wrap in spiky wires and he is not move from it.

I walk to him close and he sniff at my hand then lick my face too. I wiggle the wires so gentle for not hurt more the doggie and I make him free. He was happy doggie then and roll around and jump and bark I was so laugh at him and pet him belly too. Him was filthy dog and smell like ears and fried corn.

I clean him little hurt leg with water and give him a drink from my hand too. Then doggie is put him little paw on me like say thank you so I say you are welcome doggie and give him skritches.

Then I say goodbye doggie be careful the wire trap and I walk to back home but in my look back doggie is follow me. He was follow all the way to my house but stay back a little like secret follow but him was not a secret so I don't know. At my house I was play with him again he is so funny and put him paw out for Sam like nice to meet you.

When I go inside my house to find a dog snack he was follow me right inside and curl up under my hammock for the nap. He was tired I guess because him sleep and sleep there. I have the look of him sleepy face and watch him legs wiggle like run in dreams. I hope doggie is stay with Sam now for the have a friend. I will call him Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment