My Friend Jack

Jack and me play in the sand today he is the so good dog. He show me tricks and I laugh and rub him belly. I am like to have a friend for the run around and look for things also he is keep good company when I am make a soup. He want them rat parts that are bad in soup I don't know why I guess because dog.
He is smell funny in him mouth and ears but I think is just regular dog smell so ok. He like when I scratch him chin too and between him eyes on him nose. It make him sneeze and I say bless you Jack and he is hold him paw out like say hello. I am laugh and laugh at him.
The one thing about have a dog though is step in him nasty sometimes he make it right at the front door I don't know why. I am not know how to tell Jack to do him nasty away from my house. Maybe I show him by do it myself in the right place outside and he is get the mean of it but I don't know.
I was so lucky find a basket not too broke and I make for Jack a nice bed under my hammock where he like to sleep. Also Jack has him special stick he like to get when I throw it so he is have it by him bed for play later. I like to watch Jack run in him sleep I wonder if he is chase or run away from it in him dream. Sometimes he sleep bark and scare Gerald and Barbara. I like Jack and like to have a friend for stay with me like family. I wisht Grammy could play with Jack she would be him friend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment