No More Curry


My goat is gone and blood is in him place tonight. I was walk from the Pigman Trader to home and I seen the gate of goat fort was open. I look all around but no Curry was in my look and I have the so sad feel. The sudden about it is hard I think also my friend is gone. I know is just a goat and cross a lot too but him was like part of me and now the part is gone. I was sit at the goat fort gate and cry for the long time. I was work so hard to make my friend the so safe place and still him get eat by something I don't know. I was cry about Grammy too because the lose of things I love most of all. I was take a bath after and cry in my tub like a brat I was so upset feel. I seen where Curry got cross and him little horns make a purple bruise on my leg and that was make me cry too. Him hay still smell like my friend. I was cry about Bryan too and everything in my head. I have the feel of big spike in my chest and I am gulp in air. Why is there so sad in the world at mostly nice goats.

No comments:

Post a Comment