Curry Is Live

I was make the soup today and I go outside because so hot and I get in my hear the sound of goat. I try to see where is the goat and follow it sound to the edge of Fissure where I seen my goat Curry still alive on the cliff. I was so amaze I was think he was ate but I guess he was just go for a walk. The so worry part is Curry stand on a tiny bit of rock on the big cliff where think of fall into Fissure is make me dizzy. I yell at Curry stay there and don't kick around and I get some ropes and go the cliff above where is the goat. All I am say about get him is I was throwup after from get the fear of fall and die. Curry was so thin and I bring him back to him goat fort he was not even kick me. He was not cross too maybe the think of fall and die is make him a nice goat now. I am so glad of have my friend back I cry and pet him and we have the good feel about home together.

No comments:

Post a Comment