Cave Next Door

I am so amaze at the things all around I never seen but was so close to all the time. Today I was run around for the find of things and try for not think about the poor dead goat and I seen a bush I run by so many times. It is right next to my house and is grow out of some rocks and today in my look I seen where is a deepness under the bush. I go for the look closer and then I was slip and down the slide into a cave. Right next to my house a cave. And in it is so many things I am say about later but the most amaze of all is Mister Bones. Bones is sit down in a side cave and in him dead hand was a can of hootch maybe is what kilt him I don't know. He was so old web and dust I guess probably no hope for him get better soon but I was feel sorry for him dead from hootch and I put on him a so hat I get yesterday from the Pigman I don't know why. But Mister Bones was still look grim so I don't know. I spell a note and leave on the shelf with Mister Bones and say about if you find him be nice and do not smash him bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment