Hurt and Pretty

I am miss Curry so much I have a pain about it. My poor goat is in somebody belly now and I miss him even him kick me I miss. I was feel like cry again so I get my gear to go for the run around so I run around. I find some tape but mostly just run and run to forget the sad of it.

And when I get back to my house just by my wall I seen a cactus. Them are use in the cure of Rust Mouth sick and even Pigman Trader is want them but them are sharp and hurt me so is a bad plant too. I was have a look at them sharp spikes and seen the sun go down light was make the spikes glow so pretty. But touch the pretty and you get a bleed so bad.

I guess I was stand for the long time and watch sun go down and still look at the glow spikes and my wall pictures too. I was think the cactus is like a little picture of how is things here because some good from it sometimes and also bad hurt from it too. And if you have the look of them just right is so glamour it make you stop and have a good feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment