Frank Hilltop

I seen a Brute today him is Frank Hilltop. I come home from run around look for things and there is Frank just look at my wall with the mean feel on him. I was think first he come to eat Curry but him was just stand for stare at my wall like wait for a snack. Him is one of the mean men who hurt them dead girls and I am not want to be like them. I had the fear but not let Frank smell it on me and I say mister you are at the wrong place now and him look at me and laugh like mean. Frank was say at me Sam I know about you and maybe I squish you sometime but for now somebody is like you a lot and they tell me don't hurt Sam. Him was look funny then like want to kill me but just puff him cigar and not kill me because I guess I don't know why. Then him is give a mean look and say Sam I am watch you now and I will be over you bed when you wake up sometime. I know he was just say mean at me for to give me the fear and maybe I get some fear too even but I don't say it.
Then my friend Flit was run by and she seen I was alone with the Brute and Flit come stand by me like the good friend for fight together. We were look mean Frank in him eye and say don't you try hurt us because we are hurt you back. People are say Frank Brute is so tough and scare you but him was not tough at me and Flit maybe because machete in us hands. Frank was say then ok Sam I got told to not hurt you so I am walk away now and him did walk away like a bitty rabbit scared from him own shadow. Maybe Frank is get told by Harvey to not hurt Sam or maybe Frank is hear about how Sam is kilt Ozgram in the neck. Alls I know is Frank was threaten me then walk away. I was think Brutes are mean men for all the fear about them but I guess Frank is on somebody leash now. My goat is more mean than the Frank Brute now. I am almost laugh at Frank now but also have the fear of wake up with the look of him face at me. I am not like the kill of things but sometimes a thing is need the killing. I hope Frank walk away like baby bunny is the last look of him I have ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment