Soup Is Love

I am get the glad feel when make the soup. I like to search for the good things for put in soup and so much is taste yum in broth. Grammy teach me all the ways for make soup so when I am do them now I am also member Grammy too. Even just plan the soup is give me glad feel and when I am chop things and add them in a pot I have the good think of my friends when they are eat it. I like the think of they belly full and warm from soup of Sam and is make the world a little better maybe for my friends. Also soup is make just a little food last longer time so soup is smart too. But the most best glad feel is when I am serve the soup. I give good bits to all the bowls equal and add the broth too so is just right in the bowl. When I give my friends they bowl of soup I am also give them love in the cook of it. Grammy was say about the make of so good food is because a cook is glad to make the food and love is in the taste of it and I think is true. When Sam is sad or cross I never make the soup then because who is want to eat angry soup. I think nobody is who. But I never seen nobody not enjoy love soup. Everyone is full and happy after eat soup with love in it no matter what else is in the pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment