Dream of Hang There

Sometimes I am wonder what is go on in my own brain. The so funny dream was in the night I had the feel of dangle my feet and then I seen I was hang from the money bars. I was so glad feel when I seen the money bars by where is my house because even when Sam was a brat I like to hang and swing. Grammy was call me monkey girl sometimes because of climb on things like money bars. I miss Grammy.
But in my dream I was hang and hang there and all that was happen is funny sky colors. I had the think of why Sam are you hang here like nothing is funny about it and then I just hang there more. I member in the fort of Honcho Uno was the old pipe stick out from the wall and I could swing and flip and jump from it only rust hands was the bad thing. But in my dream I just hang and hang and think about why and things I can do but not do them just hang.
I was hang there all night in my dream on the money bars. Is so funny because in my dreams before was crazy talk and things on fire and dead girls and more I guess I don't know all of it. But this dream was just hang there and be still with some funny colors. It was only seem funny though after I was wake up. In my dream think is was nice and not even hurt my armpits.

No comments:

Post a Comment