So Funny Horsie

When I am have the think I seen everything for seeing just then is I see something new. I was run around for the look of things and even find a fuel can at last. When I was run by Cormac I seen a animal so funny I never knew it was alive before. I was walk some closer for the near look of it and I seen my friend Freya was ride the funny big horsie. I was say hi Freya and she say hi Sam and I was ask then what is you funny horsie him look like a hill with legs. Freya say about him is a desert ship but I was not see a sail so I don't know the mean of it. Sometimes I am not understand the say of Freya so much. She say him name is Doon and he make a funny hum sound with him soft nose. I was reach out to pet him fur but then Doon was spit at me and slime my face but I was lucky wear goggles so ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment