Draw of Sam from ZTAR

I have the so good feel today when my mutant friend name ZTAR is come to see me. When she was here before we were say about my wall where is write on it from lots of people like a public wall. I seen some good draws that ZTAR make when I visit she mutant house and I was so amaze because she is the so good at draw things.
So I was jump around today when she take out charcoal stick and paper. She was say Sam you are have to sit still a little while for the good draw so I was sit still but it was hard. We were talk and talk too I like ZTAR she is nice and I like the hear about mutant things too. When she get the draw all done she say here is you picture Sam and it have the perfect look of me on the paper even blue hair. I was glad of it and my friend too so I make some paste with wheat like Grammy show me and I put the new picture of Sam on my wall for people see it and be amaze too.

No comments:

Post a Comment