Horror Look

I am feel so throwup after see the fighting. Sometimes I like the look of my friends have a fight at each other in the arena and they seem like have fun too so ok. But today was so grim look at it I was get the sad feel. They nice people hack and slay and hurt for fun I don't know why. What I just seen was two people kilt themselfs at the same time so nobody is win the fight and I had the think maybe every fight ever is like this one. Just dead is all that was happens and that is happen anyways so who cares I don't know. All the people watch the fight make hoot and yell at them kilt folks and a tin man was count down they death for points or something I don't know. I was have the horror think full in my head so just get up and run home. Why is mean a fun thing to see I am have a pain about it. I run home and sit with Jack and pet him nice stinky fur. I never seen Jack be mean at nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment