Cure Again

Today I dig and dig and find my cures for so sick I hide in some sand. I was so tired from dig and dig when I seen the bottle of cure finally I just laugh and laugh and Jack was look at me funny. I was sit right there in sand and open the bottle and hold my nose and drink the stinky thick in one glug. At first I was feel throwup because taste like nasty but then I was start to feel better after. I eat a little flatbread and it stay inside so I am feel like maybe the good thing is happen and I am cure now. It make me want to run from everyone I see incase they are have the sick. My head is still hurt from where Grumpus Witch beat me for say dumb at her I wisht the cure is fix my black eye. But also the nother good thing was Honeypie my chicken make a egg for me. It is tiny blue egg is so funny for small egg from big chicken. I say thank you Honeypie and she was cluck like you welcome Sam. Tomorrow I am cook the egg and maybe bacon too in my new undersand kitchen. But I have to make the kitchen first so maybe tomorrow after tomorrow then for a egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment