Worm Is True

I am still amaze at what I seen today. Always people say about sandworm and watch out them worm come from below and eat you in they ugly mouth. I also seen some sandworm tenders meats but I was think maybe is some other meat and butcher is not want to say what meat. I never seen any sandworm I was think they are some pretend time story but now today I know them true.
I was go run around look for things like every day but I run out by where is the town on a big bridge it give me the fear for worry about fall to death all day. In the far away there was a big brown blob in my look I think maybe was a bus but then I seen teeth so not bus. I get close but not danger close and I seen worm was not move him body just still in the sand.
I walk quiet like a mouse and have a look at ugly worm mouth. Him big front teeths look like cut you in half and I was nervous about him jump and eat me. But I still seen not move him body so I was think him is dead. I poke him with my pokey stick and him was dead. Also was him smell old and like spoilt gross. I just look and look at him huge worm body and shake my head like I don't know. Him is so big monster.
I look and look at the dead worm and crawl up on him head too I don't know why. The skin of him was thick and smell bad and some parts of him body is soft my foot almost go through him skin like stuck in mud. I was stand on him head and have a think about big worm crawl around in the sand and eat folks. Also I was wonder how many tenders can you cut from one worm I don't know but maybe is a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment