Tyerz

I was look and look and look all day and not find no useful things around. I was get tired from run so much and I eat some bacon and give some to Jack too and we walk home. At the house of mine was wait Ztar my friend mutant we like to talk and play. One time she come over and eat some fire with she mouth. This time her wear some funny rings around she body I was not know why.
Ztar say hi Sam and I say hi Ztar what is you wear around today and Ztar say them has a name of tyerz. I am not know the right spell of it Ztar was not know it too so the sound spell of it is tyerz. I am not know what is the mean of them. Then Ztar give some tyrez to me and say Sam you wear them tyerz too so I put them on they are heavy. Then Ztar start to dance even when no music is in my hear and she was have fun too so I start dance too and we dance together in tyerz I don't know why.
Ztar also had a so big snake with the name of Charly. Snake was crawl around Ztar body when her was dance and I guess they are friends of each other. Dance with tyerz I was have fun but dance with snake I get the fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment