Bleedy The Dirtman

When was two moons ago I learnt them people around here have special days call Hauly Day I guess because everyone is carry stuff around then. Last Hualy Day was call Helloween and that make folks dress up so give you the fear and also you get candy I don't know why. There was never special days where I was grow up so is all weird new at Sam. This Hauly Day has the name of Giftmas and there is a thing I am hear people say about is Giftmas Tree I think it is metal not wood but I don't know. Folks are stand around it and sing so ok.
Also someone was say about make a snowman for Giftmas but I only seen snow once in my whole life never around here so I don't know how that is part of Giftmas. Hauly Days are seem crazy mostly. But I like where I am live now so I try make them Hauly Days mine too and I make a snowman for in my yard but I make from dirt not snow. Since last Hauly Day was about scare people I was guess so is Giftmas about scare you so I make some decorate on him dirt head and body too. After I make him I give the name of Bleedy The Dirtman. Maybe I am write a song about him and sing it at people around the Giftmas Thing.
When I get back from run around look for things I seen where was people add to Bleedy they own spirit of the season decorate. I look at it all and have a think about nice friends I meet here and now are dear in my heart like Grammy say about some folks are dear in the heart. I was think about antler in my lung at first but that is not the mean of it. Is like love you have for people inside you. That has a funny sound. Maybe is hard to say I guess. But I get the glad feel about friends and then play pull at a stick with Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment