Funny Night Hear

After me and Jack are tuck in for sleep in my hear was something funny. It was like a walk sound on the metal top of my house but also scratchy sound. The whatever thing sound big like heavy I hear it in him walk around. Also maybe was him wear boots with sharp on them for the scratchy sound I don't know. Jack was get short mouth and start growl at it but I say shh Jack and he stop growl at it.
The sound was go away in a while and me and Jack think ok for sleep now. But I hear again the funny sharp boot sound outside on where is my hopscotch. Also was a sound like screechy bird but low big sound. It was hard have a good hear of it from my undersand house but I am not go chase after night sounds.
Also was I hear scratchy sound at my back door too. The sound is like the big fork scrape at my metal wall like try get in it give me the fear. Then Jack bark two times at it and him scratchy stop I think he go away then because no more in my hear after barks. Jack was go over at where is the ladder for climb up and sit and look up for the long time. I say silly Jack we are safe from funny night sound in here but him was guard the ladder so ok good dog. I will go see if scratchy marks are somewhere when it is sun come up. I wonder what is the thing make the sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment