A Write Place

Me and Jack too stay inside and make more good the new home of us like I make a holder for torch with some cinderblock I find and put it at the so good place for light the room nice. Undersand is so dark you are even not know when the day outside. I decide about make a nice place with table for write my spells like this write here. I am write at this a lot so have a nice place for do it is good. I put on my table books from I find around and also not get burn in the fire of my before house. Some books are I don't know but some I can read they spells of things. Some are stink moldy too but still I like a book if even it is smell bad and rotty because somebody who live once make the write of it and now even them dead they still talk at you when you are read they write. I was wonder on maybe if my write here is ever be read by someone after the dead of me and maybe will they think about how I am talk at them from where I am dead. My head is funny with a think sometimes so I don't know. I put nice pictures on the wall of my write place one of a pretty lady take a nice drink. I think she is say at me have a nice drink Sam you new house is the so nice place for live in it so I say thank you picture lady and sip at some hootch I hide in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment