Remind Of It

Today me and Jack work the long time on make the undersand a nice place for live in it. There is everywhere stink and black from fire still but Jack and me clean and move things and lower on some rope what we are need for make a new house. We only stop work two times all day and then just for take Jack up the ladder for make him nasty. I like my plan for new kitchen and so much was work on today but still is not done. Me and Jack look around at what we done and we sniff and wag like proud of it. Tomorrow we maybe finish my kitchen and then maybe I cook the eggs Honeypie is give at me. After be work all day in undersand I decide take Jack for the run around him is love it so much. We only find funny metal parts for something I don't know and also some wires. I guess we run some new places and find a funny old building where is a wet hole in front. We climb inside the funny building where is nobody and seen it was all broke up. My look from the top room there is nice and seen very far. In the rooms was lots of small chairs and small tables like everyone small sit at they own table. Also was one big table and chair in front of them little table chairs. I don't know the mean of it.
Then I seen on a big green wall is the spell of YOU BELONG TO SEAWWCONDS. It is really bother me when a day of I work hard on my house and then go out and see the spell of him name who burnt my first house on walls all over. Jack lift him leg on the green wall and I say good Jack and we run back home. Almost there we find some grubs and Jack eat some and I eat some. I cut them for two pieces and wait but Jack eat them grubs when they are still wiggle it make me so throwup for the think of it. Jack is not care so much if they tickle inside the belly of him I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment