New Undersand House

Today I think is I am all done with make my new house. When I find them undersand rooms of metal it was so gloom I try for make it nice home with good on the walls for look at and warm and light better too. I am lucky about store my foods and supply below in the undersand because them not burnt up by Seawwconds. I even have a chair so ok. Jack was feel like nice home too so we get the glad feel together.
The so funny part in new house is my kitchen also is the front door. The way down to undersand rooms is only one metal shaft so ladder up and down are happen there but also my cook fires is make smoke so also must be at the up shaft or choke and die. Maybe is a funny house but this one is not burn down.
I am so proud feel about make my new kitchen. Is even bigger than my old kitchen and I make a grill from a cut metal drum I find so I got two cook fires now. Also I make a chop block because Grammy was have a chop block and I was always so want a chop block. Now I can make soup of rat and chop him body right next to the soup pot. Is the so good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment