Rat At BBQ

I go for the morning run around look for things and I seen the big ratman again. Him was look at my house from the far away all day one day and him wear a funny hat and hair like wash in dirty oil. I seen him today at the place of Glug the pigman butcher. The shop of Glug is call BBQ I don't know the mean of it and him have for sale meats and different dead body for eat them up I get some bacon there once. It was funny for get bacon from a pigman but it was have the good taste so ok. Ratman was watch the door of the shop of Glug like hungry but the shop was closed. Ratman look around for Glug I think maybe they mamimals are friends I don't know. Ratman just runaway then. I seen where Glug is have a sign too it say YES WE HAVE HUMAN VEAL and I think it mean baby meat. Maybe I am not get bacon from Glug again.

No comments:

Post a Comment