What Is It Mountain



I have the look of a so funny maybe mountain I don't know. It so tall and flat on top like you have the so far look from up there and them cliffs was shape like a lady shape but no arms or head. I decide for walk and have the close look of it. 


I cross a bridge and have the think of there is so much in the world I never seen. Maybe stay in my house is not good for me because I am only see them same old things I always see. Some birds that look like real birds was fly around over the bridge and make they nasty on it. I still was see no nother folks around just me and them birds.


I walk all around the what is it mountain but no where was you climb up it. Them curve sides have the look of build it like bricks but who is build a mountain and why. I am not know the mean of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment