Far Out Look



Skies get dusty and I wash my face in them waters for get the grits out my eyes and the salt make them sting. I stand the long time stare out at the far look of all flat waters and get the lonely feel for be alone. I seen a maybe fish poke him wet head out the waters but him swim back down after get the look of me so I don't know.


I have the think of what is on the nother side of them so far away waters. Maybe is a nice place where is no broke things or maybe some safe place for have you family. Maybe so far away is live good like have so much for eat it and laugh all the times. Maybe them got beds so soft and sweet smells for you bath and baby dogs are all every where. 


But I got no boat for go find out so I just have the look of sun go down over some I don't know far place I hope is maybe better than here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment