Smile Of Mel



I go for say thank you at Itch and Mel for take so good care of Jack when was I away but Itch was gone. I bring a onion and some fish I think is still ok for eat it. Mel was nod for say thank you and put them foods on she table. 


Then I seen Mel have the look of my new clothes. Mel is so quiet I am never hear any say from her but after see my new clothes Mel make a smile about it. I was not say nothing too just put back my arms and turn my leg for she have the whole look of me. She head was nod and we have nice eyes at each other.


So soon was she face back to she always face of be worry. I am wonder what was happen for she be so quiet and fear. I get the feel of she life have some big sad about it and is not talk for the pain of it still. Maybe Mel will some time talk at me but if she stay quiet always is ok with me. I like them no talk times we understand from just be together. 


I have the so good feel about my new dress and Mel give me smile of it. I am maybe go visit some body more just for show them my new pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment