So Quiet Mel



I get out all my go far away gear for take the long walk. My feets need the walk around because at home I was just go from one wall to the nother and go back again. I have the think of ask Mister Itch if him feed Jack for me when I am gone so I go to him house but Itch was gone and him sister Mel was there cook some nice rats.


I was smile and Mel was smile and I say them rats have the so good smell and Mel nod at me like yes. Then I ask if is Mister Itch home but Mel shake she head like no and just cook she rats. I wonder then if I ever hear the voice of Mel and my think is maybe not. 


I stand with Mel and we were not talk at each other just hear them sounds of around like bugs make they buzz and birds yell in some trees and them winds do the low moan from blow through Fissure. I guess I never heard them things because folks is always talk they talk instead of listen together. 


I decide for ask Mel for she ask Itch if him is feed Jack and Mel nod she nod like yes again and keep on cook she rats. I am not know why is she poke at them rat body my Grammy say leave them cook good on the one side and turn them meats just once. I get the think of maybe Mel be nervous and not talk much for it and poke them rats for not know what else is she do. I am get so nervous sometimes when I am around new folks and my tongue is not work right and my heart is beat in my insides like be afraid of every thing. Maybe Mel is get them panic feels too she face was look like something on she mind but she mouth was not talk about it. So I smile at Mel say thank you and wave and turn for go on my walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment