Some New Place



I walk and walk and walk just look at them things around. I eat some flatbreads and bacon and walk walk more more. I was go so far I seen new places I was not know is there. I seen no folks around through just them broke places where folks was the long time ago.


Some times I get the look of nothing there just plants grow and nice lands. It was feel like always was the nice place there just I never went look for it. I seen wheat for make flatbreads just grow right there so I take some in my bag. I was breathe better in them no folks places.


But mostly in my look was broke stuff like every where else. Things was wreck by the what ever was wreck every thing I don't know. It was feel dead like them long ago folks is want you be quiet there.


Even was a place for kids come play there and I think of Nia and Panpot come swing and slide and have they fun. I have a think of they house so full of yell and laugh and they family is for real they family not just some folks live near. I was wonder what they life is like when every thing is unbroke.


But I never seen no place was not broke even them places I never seen before. Nothing is work right. Nothing is every where. I miss them folks I know but also was be alone nice because was just me and my think it no distract by every thing. 


I try for imagine every place is clean and all them things around work good. I am not even know what that is look like but my think is it must be better than this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment