Carry Around



Marko come over my house for say hi Sam so he say hi Sam and I say hi Marko. I like him big nice face and him scruff chin. My friend Marko always was be the so strong for me when was we slaves of Honcho Uno and still is he my so big good friend. Marko say about Sam get on my back I am walk you around like when you was a brat and I say yes please Marko and jump at him.


Him walk me to where is the house of Itch and Mel and I was relief feel about no big sass monster on they roof this time. When was I so young I climb all over Marko and him hold me out on him big arm and not even notice the weight of a girl in him one hand. Always is Marko make me laugh and good feel.


I hold him big neck and Marko walk all around just go no wheres with a girl on him back. I cover him eyes and him make a monster sound but is just play monster and I so laugh at it. I was need a walk around but I got them weak feets I guess. Marko is there for be my feets sometimes and I kiss him big sweat neck for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment