Inside Sink




I am so scramble insides for what I have the look of today. I got the so sad feel of it but also is I understand the why. Is not make me feel better for know it but ok.


I was go around try for find useful things and I have the far away look of Nick and Masaka sit together. They close sit like so good friends more close than Nick is sit with me now. I was get the think of maybe just they clothes is caught together but then I have the look of they hands stuck together too. Nick was smile him nice smile with him shirt open at her and Masaka smile back so much and bat she eyelash at him. 


I hide in a bush for get the close look I don't know why was I even do that. I watch and watch they nice talk at each other and be happy together. I get the feel of all my insides slide down to in my feets and I was shake like be cold but was a warm day. In my think was go slap somebody but I did not go slap nobody.


Then I have the know of why was Nick go be with Masaka is because I am not ever really him girl. Them nice times we had is him do with the nother person now. I have the be so dumb feel about it. But I was some glad for Nick be happy I guess.


I am so many feels I get tired just for feel them. I know is never be the same now like lose a key for you so good door. I am not blame Nick or Masaka. I will give them the smile face when they around for they be happy not sad from my sad. I am not talk about my hurts with nobody just write it here for I member it but I even don't know why I want that. I shut my look and wisht for them clouds take me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment