So Love A Kitchen



Today I am finally make some soup I get so glad about it. Marko was bring me waters from the bottom of Fissure because so nice. I put in them waters onion bits and green fungus I find when I was walk around. I add some yellow mold I got and slow cook them taste all together. But the so good was some big ants I find on my walk and put in a jar for they not bite me. I heat a pan and put in some oil and savory spice too and then open the jar and shake them ants in. They ant body so small you can make them burnt so fast is why Grammy say you pan must be already hot for cook them ants good. I was count to five like Grammy say then quick put them ants in a bowl. When my soup is done the savory crunch of them sprinkle ants on top is make you mouth and teeths so happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment